Monday, June 21, 2010

the journey begins...

So here i am, sitting in my living room and writing my very first post for my "newborn" blog....
Everything began a few weeks ago when my friend Evdoxia suggest that i should create an account at shopstyle.com so that i can express my sense of style...
Well i created some looks at both shopstyle and polyvore and while we were talking and joking i said "ok, i should forget urban planning and become a stylista :P". That's how a conversation began about how i could work on styling and then Evdoxia said "Why don't you create a blog????" i was like "yeah i havw already thought about it but there are so many GREAT fashion blogs out there" but Evdoxia insisted that i should create my very own blog...so i started think about how i could organise it and what to do and etc.
So last night i said to myself "ok Ellie, just do it!" and i did it! i created my blog with the great support and help of Evdoxia!!!
So i want to thank Evdoxia so very much both for her great help and her amazing support!!! Without her comments and advices i don't know if i would have created that blog....
So thank you Evdoxia once again!!!

It feels like an amazing journey in the world of style begins for me with that blog and i'd love to have your support...so enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment